Ministry Guidelines During the Pandemic
We are having in-person worship on Sunday mornings at 10:00AM in our sanctuary and everyone is welcome to attend. Due to the pandemic restrictions, we ask that everyone attending follow these guidelines:
- Masks are required for everyone ages 9 and up. The State requires it and it’s just a good way to show brotherly love and respect to each other. No one will tell you to leave if you don’t wear one but please know it is the corporate expectation. Ushers will have extra masks if you forget yours.
- We will try to keep the service to an hour.
- A “live stream” broadcast will be available for those who do not want to wear masks or are still concerned about meeting in person.
- The chairs will be spread around the sanctuary so we can physically-distance ourselves.
- After our initial worship (singing), the children ages 2 and older may dismiss to the Fellowship Center for Bible story and crafts.
- No paper bulletins will be provided.
- Offering will be collected in the rear of sanctuary and not by plate-passing.
- Children under age 2 will stay with parents. The nursery is closed but the sleeping nursery is available.
- Feel free to socialize outdoors without masks after the service
- We personally invite you and your family to come join us as we worship our God and reconnect our community!